REOMOD®Liquid is a blend of polymerized fatty acids and derivatives. Designed as a high-performance rheology modifier for all types of OBM (oil-based drilling fluids).
It modifies rheological profile of oil-based muds, increasing their shear-thinning and thixotropic characteristics without using additional clay-based additives.
It is used to increase muds LSRV – low-shear rheology values to improve cutting transport in directional and horizontal wells.
REOMOD®Liquid builds and promotes flat rheological profile. Decreases mud viscosity dependency on the temperature deviations. Helps maintain wellbore stability when breaking the circulation after long periods without circulation.
REOMOD®Liquid is one of the main component of FROBS (flat rheology oil based muds).
Lime is required for activation.
- used to increase LSRV in invert-emulsions
- forms flat rheological profile and gels
- electrical stability values
- can be used with any type of base oil: diesel, crude, mineral oil
- improves electrical stability as a secondary function
- helps minimize Surge&Swab
- temperature stability 200C minimum
- 100% “green” product, made of renewable sources
Recommended concentration – 0,7-2,5 ppb (2-7 kg/m3). It is recommended to run a pilot test. The product can be added directly into the mud system.
Brown viscous liquid
Please refer to the MSDS for specific instructions
REOMOD®Liquid rheology modifier is packaged in 200l drums